Internal Regulation for Hotel Aldeia
This regulation defines the general conditions fulfilled at the Hotel da Aldeia located in Albufeira.
• Deposit/security deposit 250 Euros per person, provided upon check-in.
• Check-in from 4 pm.
• Check-out until 11 am.
• It is not allowed to circulate in the hotel with a bare torso or bare feet.
• Ball games are not allowed in the pool, either inside or in the surrounding areas.
• It is not allowed to use room towels in the pool. There are own pool towels.
• The change of room linen is only made for an equal number of pieces.
• It is not allowed to bring food or drinks from abroad to consume at the Hotel.
• The production of noise in rooms, whether during the day or, and above all, during the night, must be reduced to what is essential for the normal and prudent use of accommodation.
• It is not allowed to hang clothes on the terrace of the rooms.